Simple Blog, Simple Person, Simple Life!

Friday, November 7, 2008

7 nov

hello everyone. haha anyway just a few of u la. its odvious that not much people read my blog and i jus blog because i want it to.


nothing much to blog about today. hmm random stuff?
i so far only got 1 ex stead. relationship least about 19 months going to 20, we broke uup.
i loved her alot alot. i almost changed my everything for her. its like complete change of a person.
when we broke up, my heart felt like something like one big arrow peirce trough, its unbearable.
luckily she treated me good, when we were still together, so i don blame her.
now she's seeing another guy, after we broke up not long later. once i herad this news. really don know how to explain my pain.
sorry to say dragon boat training, i used it to ven all my anger in to in. i missed volleyball so much but im scare of going back. i scare i will see her again. hiaz..
life in ite was good. on and off will think of her. hiaz... my weak heart cannot take it.
so now i don really wish i get into relationship. somehow i still cant let go.
everyone may think im stupid.. but i really am.
last time u used to think it this way. only the strongest wins. losers are for weakling.
until now i know im still a weakling. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home