Simple Blog, Simple Person, Simple Life!

Friday, November 27, 2009

3 more weeks to go till end of attachment!!
today.. 27 nov.. i off!! NO work! but i don know who to go out with:( msged jerald, louis larry rommel and more.. most of them not free... :( some of them i even called, they didnt pick up.
walao!!

what i have been doing for the past 5 months.. i worked 6 days a week.. i hardly had a chance to hangout with ALL my frends.( I MEAN ALL ) during those period.. i really thinking about quiting my job and fail my course...

now only left 3 weeks... im way too close till i finish, i almost reach th goal.. i now can even smell it alr.

i have to thank all my leaders tht worked with me in the kitchen plus, zhi hong, rommel, louis and si ming. Without them i don think i can hold on.. they entertain, encourage, motivate, correct, scolded and disturb me -.-
thanks everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home